Walk into Song Fa Bak Kut Teh during a busy lunch time and what do you see? People. Lots of people. Lots of people holding pork bones gingerly with a pincer grip teasing the meat off the bones while trying not to get too much soup on their fingers. Look closely. What do you really see. People? Not just people. Young people... mostly. This is traditional Bak Kut Teh reinvented by a Gen
Link to full article
Korea visit & trip - VisitKorea is offical Korea Tourism organization website with all you have to know about Korea visit. Find detailed information about Korea trip, ...krtourist.com
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Realistic Cock from Edenfantasys Like it or not, this is an era where casual sex has been glamorised in today’s society. Even in conservati...
-
Walmartscholarship.Xyz Wapnews.Xyz Waponline.Xyz Wapworld.Xyz Washingtonattorney.Xyz Washingtonhome.Xyz Washingtoninsurance.Xyz Washingtonl...
-
USDA Prime Ribeye Cap: 280 gm $75 Steak lovers, listen carefully. Especially those of you who like Ribeye Steaks. This one is for you. (fo...
-
Tagfacepaint.Xyz Taiwanonline.Xyz Taiwanworld.Xyz Tamnhin.Xyz Tamthan.Xyz Tangtruong.Xyz Tapchidulich.Xyz Tapdoan.Xyz Taphuan.Xyz Tappham.X...
-
Roast Chicken (half) $12 You are probably wondering why I am writing about having lunch with Dr Tan Cheng Bock. Well the answer is very si...
-
I've received quite a number of emails about this very same topic. Most surprisingly, these are mostly from MARRIED women. I decided to ...
-
Humans have an innate fascination for novelty. I think I speak on behalf of most foodies here that one of the really exciting things abou...
-
In this day and age, you would think people know better but I was at a gathering of some folks the other day and realised just how few peopl...
-
Appetizer I generally divide Japanese Restaurants in Singapore into 3 tiers. The first tier are the ones that I would love to eat at but ca...
-
USDA Prime Ribeye Cap: 280 gm $75 Steak lovers, listen carefully. Especially those of you who like Ribeye Steaks. This one is for you. (fo...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét